Fred W. Eberle Technical Center

Enrollment » Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial Aid Officer: Mike Murray

Financial aid is available to qualified students.

Federal Title IV Pell Grant

To apply: complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may apply on line at: The Title IV code number for Fred W. Eberle Technical Center is: 017035.

To qualify , a student must:

Be a U.S. citizen or other eligible non-citizen.

Be a high school graduate or have earned a GED. If a student has recived a Bachelor's degree, he or she is not eligible for a Pell Grant.

Be enrolled in an eligible program of at least 600-clock hours in length that leads to a certificate or other educational credential.

Not be in default on any prior Title IV loans or owe a repayment on any grant.

Show financial need as determined by the Department of Education.

Must maintain satisfactory academic progress.


Higher Education Adult Part-Time Student (HEAPS) Grants are available to eligible students.


Workforce Investment Act (WIA) funds are available to a limited number of students who are determined to be eligible by Job Service-Employment Security Office. These funds provide tuition and expenses for qualified students enrolled in eligible programs.

Other Funding Sources

Students should check with the following agencies to see if they are eligible for funding under their guidelines:

Vocational Rehabilitation

Workers Compensation

Veterans Benefits

UMWA (United Mine Workers of America)

Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)

Contact the Financial Aid Officer for help in determining eligibility for these programs.